We are delighted to announce that PEMAC Assets version 3.3 is now available . Key enhancements in this release include:
- Launch of the PEMAC Assets API Gateway
- Improved handling of MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) Calculations
- New ‘Production Runtime Lost by Production Line’ Dashboard
- New PEMAC Mobile Enhancements
PEMAC Assets Gateway
An API (Application Programming Interface) is a set of rules that allows programs to talk to each other. The new PEMAC Assets Gateway is a secure and encrypted public-facing HTTPS API, based on the OpenAPI standard, that allows external systems to automatically interface with, and programmatically perform operations on PEMAC Assets.
Clients can avail of the PEMAC Assets Gateway to develop a CMMS interface to:
- Seamlessly integrate data between PEMAC Assets and 3rd party software in real-time.
- Reduce the setup time associated with systems integration.
- Significantly reduce costs.
- Improve consistency and accuracy.
- Shape the integration according to your own specific business requirements.
Examples of projects that can be implemented using the PEMAC Assets Gateway include:
- Purchase Order lifecycle management e.g. the approval step being performed using a third party financial system.
- Mirroring of Spare Part stock levels on external systems.
- Real-time import of Meter Readings and automatic Routine Generation.
PEMAC will continually develop the PEMAC Assets Gateway to ensure that newly added features are also surfaced on the Gateway.
Other PEMAC Assets v3.3 feature enhancements include:
Improved filtering in Maintenance, Asset Dashboards, and on Mobile. Improvements in the creation of Person records and Notifications.
A Maintenance Cost Tracking Utility is available to allow Purchasing Managers to enable the Maintenance Cost Tracking site parameter on a system that did not previously track costs.
The Re-order Scan has been updated to allow Purchasing Managers to decide how requested quantities are calculated.
The ‘Production Runtime Lost by Production Line’ Dashboard allows Production Managers to easily identify Production Lines prone to downtime and to compare reliability.
Updated MTBF Calculations
MTBF Calculations take into account where breakdown work has been back-dated.
Users can now change site on the PEMAC Mobile application. This facilitates Engineers traveling between sites that need to log jobs quickly and conveniently at each site.