PEMAC is a premium specialist brand, providing industry leading software in Asset Maintenance and Management; Occupational Health and Safety; and Paperless Systems.
We are pedantic about our customers, their needs, goals and expectations. Our dedicated teams in Dublin and Cork, provide highly focused services in the areas of software development and innovation, customer support, training and sales.
We are seeking a creative and commercially minded Channel Partner Development Director (Full Time). The successful candidate will become a key team member in driving growth, by establishing collaborative sales agreements with approved third party organisations throughout Europe, US and select Asian markets. The role will be integral to developing and maintaining a channel partner programme for PEMAC and driving revenue through the channel.
The Channel Partner Development Director is responsible for growing PEMAC revenue by establishing new business relationships with resellers, independent sales organisations, and other third-party organisations.
The position is the primary relationship contact for new reseller sales partners. The successful candidate must possess a comprehensive understanding of the software industry and a proven track record in growing revenue through indirect channels. As Director of Channel Partner Development, you must be capable of identifying and leading the development of reseller markets through comprehensive planning, budgeting and implementation processes. The position requires a strategic mindset, together with a creative and innovative approach in day-to-day interactions with current and prospective resellers and PEMAC staff members.
The individual will become a pivotal member of our senior management team, reporting to the Managing Director. In addition to the above, the position will take responsibility for the following;
- Guide PEMAC to define our indirect channel markets and build our ideal partner profiles,
- Drive the recruitment, enablement and management of independent channel partners,
- Conduct ongoing and active strategic analysis of market opportunities, threats, and challenges,
- In conjunction with appointed organizational leaders and advisors, set organization-wide business development goals and manage reseller strategic planning and goal setting,
- Monitor potential business opportunities, and actively support teams in successful execution,
- Work in conjunction with our existing reseller development consultants, currently responsible for identifying potential partners,
- Establish relationships between PEMAC and prospective and new resellers by coordinating the internal resources (Product, Dev, Finance, Marketing, and Customer Care) in order to win and grow reseller revenues,
- Expedite the on boarding process to empower the partner
- Set Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to monitor the partner’s progress and take corrective action where necessary,
- Develop close working relationships with other executive Directors, especially our Sales Director and Marketing Director.
- Experience in working in a senior management capacity to align sales strategies and solutions,
- A comprehensive understanding of licensed software, particularly SaaS systems,
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business,
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through the generation of reseller, OEM and other third-party agreements,
- Relevant business (or related) diploma, degree or postgraduate qualification, demonstrating a clear understanding of the manufacturing process within our verticals,
- At least 7 years leading business development efforts and/or teams,
- Experience in government and major multinational procurement processes,
- Track record of progressive business development, including large and small scale proposals within public and private sectors,
- Ability to work under the pressure of competing tight deadlines, in partnership with other team members.
PEMAC Headquarters: Cork or Dublin Office.
E-mail applications to firstname.lastname@example.org before COB 25th May 2021