PEMAC is a premium specialist brand, providing industry leading software in Enterprise Asset Management; Occupational Health and Safety; and Paperless Systems.
We are passionate about our customers, their needs, goals and expectations. Our dedicated teams in Dublin and Cork, provide highly focused services in the areas of software development and innovation, customer support, training and sales.
Channel Business Development Director
We are seeking a creative and commercially minded Channel Business Development Director (Full Time). The successful candidate will become a key team member in driving growth, by establishing collaborative sales agreements with third party organisations worldwide. The role will be integral to the overall development of PEMAC and is expected to drive 70% of our sales initiative within three years.
The Channel Business Development Director will be responsible for defining PEMAC’s channel partner development strategy and growing our revenue by establishing new business relationships with channel partners, including Value Added-Resellers, Systems Integrators, Independent Sales Organisations, and other third-party organisations.
The position is primarily responsible for establishing and growing a global network of channel partners.
The successful candidate must possess a comprehensive understanding of partnerships and growth strategies within the software industry along with a proven track record in growing revenue through indirect channels.
As a Director, you must develop our markets through comprehensive planning, budgeting and implementation of our strategy. This demands a strategic mindset, together with a creative and innovative approach to day-to-day interactions with current and prospective partners and PEMAC staff members.
The post is an integral part of our senior management team, reporting to the Managing Director. In addition to the above, the post will take responsibility for the following;
- Develop the process and define the resources required to create PEMAC’s global Channel Partner Programme,
- Conduct ongoing and active strategic analysis of market opportunities, threats, and challenges,
- Guide PEMAC to define our indirect channel markets and build our ideal partner profiles,
- Drive the recruitment, enablement and management of independent channel partners,
- Set organisation-wide business development goals and manage reseller strategic planning and goal setting,
- Manage the successful onboarding of partners
- Develop close working relationships with the PEMAC Management Team, especially Sales and Marketing.
- Experience in creating and growing a successful software channel partner programme,
- Experience in developing and implementing a productive sales strategy that aligns with PEMAC solutions,
- A proven ability to build and manage a team to generate our desired outcomes,
- A comprehensive understanding of licensed software, particularly SaaS systems,
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business,
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through the generation of reseller, OEM and other third-party agreements,
- A clear understanding of the manufacturing process within our verticals,
- At least 5 years experience within a senior business development role,
- Experience in government and major multinational procurement processes is desirable,
- Track record of progressive business development, including large and small scale proposals within public and private sectors,
- Ability to work under the pressure of competing tight deadlines, in partnership with other team members.
PEMAC Headquarters: Cork or Dublin Office.
E-mail applications to email@example.com