PEMAC is an award-winning provider of maintenance management software for the life sciences, food & beverage, and general manufacturing sectors. With over 30 years’ experience, we are an established player in the market with an impressive portfolio of customers including some of the biggest brand names in Ireland, the UK, Europe, the US, and Australia.
Our dedicated Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS), PEMAC Assets, helps companies reduce equipment breakdowns by analysing the reasons for failure and informing decision making.
About the Role
We are seeking a creative and commercially minded Channel Development Director (Full Time). The successful candidate will become a senior leader of PEMAC, driving growth by establishing collaborative sales agreements with third party organisations worldwide. The role will be integral to the overall development of PEMAC and is expected to drive 70% of our sales initiative within three years.
The Channel Development Director will be responsible for defining PEMAC’s channel partner development strategy and growing our revenue by establishing new business relationships with channel partners, including Value Added-Resellers, Systems Integrators, Independent Sales Organisations, and other third parties.
The position is primarily responsible for establishing and growing a global network of channel partners.
The successful candidate will possess a comprehensive understanding of partnerships and growth strategies within the software industry along with a proven track record in growing revenue through indirect channels.
As a director, you will develop our markets through comprehensive planning, budgeting, and implementation of our strategy. This demands a strategic mindset, together with a creative and innovative approach to day-to-day interactions with current and prospective partners and PEMAC staff members.
The post is an integral part of our senior management team, reporting to the Managing Director.
What you will do
- Develop and oversee PEMAC’s channel sales policies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Align Channel strategy to complement and enhance PEMAC’s successful direct sales model.
Develop and drive partnerships with systems integrators, resellers, distributors, consultants, and other channel partners.
- Develop and agree strategic objectives for PEMAC partner accounts.
- Incentivise partners to improve mutual business and increase retention.
- Continually work with Marketing to further refine PEMAC’s ideal partner profile.
- Establish productive relationships with key personnel in PEMAC partner accounts.
- Develop joint offerings, ensuring partner sales teams are trained to sell PEMAC.
- Inform PEMAC product council about ongoing R&D requirements for partners.
- Foster excellent communication between channel partners and PEMAC.
- Manage third party contracts and ensure partner compliance with all aspects.
- Act as a Brand Ambassador and promote PEMAC within channel organisations.
What you will have
- At least 5 years’ experience within a senior sales or business development
- Experience building and maintaining successful channel programmes for a software company (SaaS preferred).
- A degree in a related field is essential while a master’s in business would be desirable.
- Comprehensive understanding of licensed software (including SaaS systems).
- Proven track record in sales and the development of new business.
The following competencies are not essential but very desirable:
- Proven ability to recruit, develop, train, and manage a skilled team.
- Demonstrable understanding of the manufacturing process within PEMAC’s client verticals.
- A proven ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Multiple international business languages.
Why you should work with PEMAC
- We are a fast-growing, ambitious company dedicated to delivering high value, high quality software to our customers.
- We are focused on market leadership and profitability.
- We are passionate about customer service and always look for ways to improve our products and services – all employees have a voice in PEMAC.
- We prioritise the health and wellness of our employees as well as rewarding them for hard work.
- We are a family oriented-company and understand the importance of work-life balance.
- We strive to deliver an enjoyable working environment with a culture of dignity and respect.
- We want ambitious staff to stay with us and encourage career development by providing training, upskilling, and further educational opportunities.
Remuneration Package: Commensurate with experience
Location: PEMAC Headquarters: Cork or Dublin Office.
Application Process: E-mail applications to email@example.com, 30th January 2022