PEMAC is an award-winning provider of maintenance management software for the life sciences, food & beverage, and general manufacturing sectors. With over 30 years’ experience, we are an established player in the market with an impressive portfolio of customers including some of the biggest brand names in Ireland, the UK, Europe, the US, and Australia.
Our dedicated Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS), PEMAC Assets, helps companies reduce equipment breakdowns by analysing the reasons for failure and informing decision making.
About the Role
We are seeking a customer oriented and commercially minded Customer Success Manager (Full Time) who can help us ensure that customers understand the benefits that PEMAC can deliver to their organistion while also communicating their evolving needs back into the business. The Customer Success Manager will build relationships with key customers becoming an integral part of their success, managing the customer journey from onboarding through to renewal.
This role will be customer facing and so we are seeking a passionate, articulate, and motivated individual who puts the customer at the center of their world and delivers on the commitments made. They will need to listen to the client but also to articulate how PEMAC can deliver an outcome that brings value to the customer. They will need to be able to balance the two relationships to ensure that the final solution encourages customer retention and grows the PEMAC footprint inside the organisation.
This is a key role inside our organisation and will have a high level of involvement with key departments including Support, Sales and Product Development. The purpose of a CSM is to ensure that the PEMAC system is implemented in a manner that links the value of the system to the organization’s goals and embeds the system ensuring that it is retained within the business.
This position will focus on ensuring that the handover from implementation is managed proactively and that customer support becomes a proactive rather than reactive function.
The role will also ensure that opportunities identified to extend our product offering are followed up successfully with the appropriate Account Manager and successfully adopted by the Customer.
As a key Customer contact point, you will be uniquely positioned to provide feedback into the business, identifying common business challenges within the customer base. You will have a voice in our Product Council and the ability to influence the Product Roadmap for PEMAC.
What you will have
- 4+ Years’ experience in a customer facing customer success role in a software company.
- A Business or Engineering Degree.
- Previous experience in a Software customer care role (SaaS and On Premise).
- Exceptional customer service skills, empathetic, a positive attitude with a desire to help our customers succeed.
- A proactive attitude, self-motivated.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships inside and outside the organisation.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively influence the Customer.
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot and solve complex problems in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Excellent project management skills.
- An understanding of the software industry and how to deploy systems.
- Flexible approach, able to work effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Software Skills: Proficient in CRM & MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
The following competencies are not essential but very desirable:
- A knowledge of the CMMS space along with practical knowledge and use of a CMMS.
- Previous experience in implementing a software system along with overcoming implementation issues.
- Project management skills and experience with agile or Lean.
- Experience in a technical support engineer role.
- Multiple international business languages.
Why you should work with PEMAC
- We are a fast-growing, ambitious company dedicated to delivering high value, high quality software to our customers.
- We are focused on market leadership and profitability.
- We are passionate about customer service and always look for ways to improve our products and services – all employees have a voice in PEMAC.
- We prioritise the health and wellness of our employees as well as rewarding them for hard work.
- We are a family oriented-company and understand the importance of work-life balance.
- We strive to deliver an enjoyable working environment with a culture of dignity and respect.
- We want ambitious staff to stay with us and encourage career development by providing training, upskilling, and further educational opportunities.
Remuneration Package: Commensurate with experience
Location: PEMAC Headquarters: Cork or Dublin Office.
Application Process: E-mail applications to email@example.com by 30th January 2022