PEMAC is a premium specialist brand, providing industry leading software in Enterprise Asset Management (EAM/CMMS), Health & Safety and Paperless Systems.
We are passionate about understanding our customers’ needs delivering a solution that meets their expectations. Our dedicated teams in Dublin and Cork provide highly focused services in the areas of software development and innovation, customer support, training and sales.
Customer Success Manager Role
We are seeking a customer oriented and commercially minded full time Customer Success Manager (CSM) who can help us ensure that customers understand the benefits that PEMAC can deliver to their organisation while also communicating their evolving needs back into the business. The Customer Success Manager will build relationships with key customers becoming an integral part of their success, managing the customer journey from onboarding through to renewal.
This role will be customer facing and so we are seeking a passionate, articulate and motivated individual who puts the customer at the center of their world and delivers on the commitments made. They will need to listen to the client but also to articulate how PEMAC can deliver an outcome that brings value to the customer. They will need to be able to balance the two relationships to ensure that the final solution encourages customer retention and grows the PEMAC footprint inside the organisation.
This is a key role inside our organisation and will have a high level of involvement with key departments including Support, Sales and Product Development. The purpose of a CSM is to ensure that the PEMAC system is implemented in a manner that links the value of the system to the organisation’s goals and embeds the system ensuring that it is retained within the business.
This position will focus on ensuring that the handover from implementation to Customer Support is managed proactively and that PEMAC support becomes a proactive rather than reactive function.
The role will ensure that opportunities identified to extend and expand our product offering are followed up successfully with the appropriate Account Manager and successfully implemented and adopted by the Customer.
As a key Customer contact point you will be uniquely positioned to provide feedback into the business, identifying common business challenges within the customer base. You will need to gain a comprehensive and in depth understanding of the PEMAC product and be aware of how it is productively applied across all organisation types. You will have a voice in our Product Council and you will have the competence to influence the Product Roadmap for PEMAC.
Skills and Requirements
- 4+ Years’ experience in a Customer Success role within a software company.
- Exceptional customer service skills, empathetic, a positive attitude with a desire to help our customers succeed.
- Develop within three months a comprehensive understanding of the PEMAC solution
- A proactive and self-motivated attitude.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships inside and outside the organisation.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively deliver value to the Customer.
- An understanding of the software industry and how to deploy solutions.
- Quickly develop the technical capacity to fully understand and apply the features of the product as intended
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot and solve complex problems in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Articulate and fluent in spoken and written English. Other European languages would be an advantage
- Previous experience in a Software customer care role is essential (SaaS and On Premise).
- A track record of technical sales is essential.
- Software Skills: Proficient in CRM & Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) is essential
- Project management skills and experience with agile or Lean is desirable
PEMAC Office: Dublin or Cork
E-mail applications to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Sunday 26thSeptember 2021 at 6pm.