PEMAC is an Irish company with offices in Cork and Dublin. We are a leading provider of maintenance management software for the life sciences, food & beverage and general manufacturing sectors. With over 30 years’ experience in the market, we are a very established player with an impressive portfolio of customers including some of the biggest brand names in Ireland, UK, Europe, US and Australia.
It is an exciting time at PEMAC. We have recently launched our next-generation CMMS, PEMAC Assets, and this has been very well received in the marketplace. We now want to expand our existing team and we have a number of exciting new roles.
We are pedantic about our customers, their needs, goals and expectations. Our dedicated teams in Dublin and Cork, provide highly focused services in the areas of software development and innovation, customer support, training and sales.
Marketing Director (Part-time 20 hrs per week)
As PEMAC moves into its next phase of growth, we are looking for a strategically driven Marketing Director to own and develop all Marketing activities. The role is a pivotal member of the PEMAC management team, reporting to the Managing Director.
The successful candidate will work closely with our Internal Direct Sales team developing and executing Marketing strategies to support and drive Lead Generation ensuring the Sales funnel remains strong. Coupled with this is the on-going requirement to develop brand building strategies and campaigns within a mature and busy marketspace.
PEMAC also operates with a number of partners and resellers throughout Europe. The Marketing Director has a pivotal role here providing required Marketing support and localized Marketing literature.
The Marketing Director is responsible for growing PEMAC’s brand and image, along with ensuring Lead Demand generation remains strong. This is a broad range Marketing role with exposure to all areas of Marketing. As a key strategic leader in PEMAC, this role has involvement in future strategic direction of PEMAC working with internal key stakeholders. New market, channel and targeting opportunity development are key to the future success of PEMAC, and this role will be expected to be a leading voice here.
The position requires a strategic mindset with a creative and innovative approach, along with self-leadership and an ability to execute and justify a number of projects and campaigns at one time.
Other requirements include:
- Results driven with proven past success in increasing revenue through marketing activities
- Experience in working with senior management in aligning sales strategies and solutions
- An online marketing background with experience in Digital Marketing tactics, analytics and applications.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of marketing software technology
- Customer focused with a key understanding of how to drive commercial growth
- Creative thinker with strong analytical and communication skills.
- Strong ability to problem solve, think and lead strategically
- Ability to work collaboratively with local, international and affiliate sales teams to drive order volume in our markets
- Energetic, enthusiastic and excellent communicator.
- Results focused and metric driven with excellent analytical abilities
- Team oriented mindset while requiring a high degree of flexibility
- Management of digital strategies including SEO and PPC maintaining PEMAC’s high-level position online.
- Must be able to present experience in successful content marketing initiatives leading to an improvement in Digital ranking and PEMAC’s position in the market
- Ownership of PEMAC website, updating and loading content. WordPress experience is required.
- Design, delivery and management of email and social marketing programs using internal tools. Experience with MS CRM, Mailchimp / Mailerlite and Hubspot is essential.
- Establish and communicate weekly/monthly reports (KPI’s), summarizing performance, highlighting any changes in sales patterns to relevant stakeholders, and providing recommendations
- Create and maintain the marketing plan and budget designed to support company strategy
- Execution of the Marketing plan, including events, sponsorships, e-marketing, advertising and digital media to drive the proposition and enable the sales force.
- Partner with the Sales organisation and understand their local market challenges, ensuring marketing strategies help to drive Sales goals.
- Conduct regular in-depth analysis to identify and establish growth opportunities and ensure competitiveness and margin performance, communicating meaningful insights and actionable data
- Management of consumer reviews and case studies for both brand and products
- Ensuring consistency of product branding, developing the message to external customers and internally to employees
- Working with the product management group to develop related content such as customer benefits, competitive differentiators, value of the product roadmap and developing the ROI value for customers. This content should be regularly communicated to existing customers and added to on-going Nurture campaigns.
- Positioning company products to take advantage of market growth opportunities and communicating these new initiatives in the market ensuring it reaches our key targets
- Understanding the competitor profile and their product offerings through ongoing competitor analysis
- Leading product development teams through customer and market segmentation, targeting, developing the value proposition and selling it.
Initially, this role will work from home, however normal office base will be Cork City, Ireland.
Flexibility between Office and Remote working is possible.
E-mail applications to: email@example.com
Applications will be reviewed and shortlisted on Monday November 30th, with online interviews commencing thereafter.