The Viatris Engineering
Wednesday, 9th June 2021
4pm UK/Ire, 5pm CET
In this webinar, Wesley Horan, Senior Engineering Operations Director at Viatris Dublin, will share his story about the pressures for pharmaceutical plant efficiency that led to a transformation project with many landmark achievements.
Discover how Production Planning integrated with CMMS delivered the following for Viatris:
- Enabling the removal of one million wet signatures from Viatris workflows
- Improving Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) from 150 to 500 minutes within 12 months
- Delivering a 64% decrease in maintenance costs
- Allowing maintenance activities to move from 80% unplanned to 80% planned within two years
- Removing 54% of non-value added Preventative Maintenance routines
- Reducing Engineering time by 75%
In November 2020, Viatris formed a $12 billion revenue global organisation from a merger of Pfizer Upjohn and Dutch headquartered Mylan. Viatris has a global workforce of over 45,000 with a balanced reach across North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific region and emerging markets.
Viatris’ product portfolio includes both iconic global key brands and generics, including branded and complex generics; biosimilars; and over-the-counter offerings across a wide range of therapeutic areas.
PEMAC is growing its partner network and working with companies in MES, Plant Operations Solutions and Automation, to repeat this success across Europe.
This is an information webinar to showcase a typical project, as an opportunity for potential PEMAC Partners.
Senior Engineering Operations Director
Product Sales Director