The European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is effective from May 25th 2018. The GDPR replaces the EU Data Protection Directive of 1995 and supersedes the laws of individual Member States that were developed in compliance with the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC. The GDPR is important because it improves the protection of EU data subject’s rights and also sets clear expectations and obligations for how companies safeguard these rights.
When you contact and/or partner with PEMAC we understand that you expect us to ensure your data protection rights are respected. We understand how important it is to obtain your consent and provide full transparency in how we use and protect your data. We are also committed to providing you with options to access, modify or delete your data when requested.
- What information we collect
- How we use your information
- How you may provide and withdraw your data consent
- How long we keep your information
- How you can access, modify or delete your data when required
- How we keep your data secure
- Who we share your data with
If at any time you require further information then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org