PEMAC is an award-winning provider of maintenance management software for the life sciences, food & beverage, and general manufacturing sectors. With over 30 years’ experience, we are an established player in the market with an impressive portfolio of customers including some of the biggest brand names in Ireland, the UK, Europe, the US, and Australia.
Our dedicated Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS), PEMAC Assets, helps companies reduce equipment breakdowns by analysing the reasons for failure and informing decision making.
About the Role
We are seeking a full time creative, innovative, and business minded Project Implementation Manager. The successful candidate will become a key team member of the Implementation Team working closely with R&D and Product Management to deliver PEMAC Software solutions that add value to our clients in the field of Maintenance Management.
You will draw on your business analysis skills to assess client needs, requirements, and expectations with a view to developing proposals and recommendations on how best to configure PEMAC solutions to deliver maximum value to the client. You will manage the delivery of these solutions through all stages of the project life cycle.
You’ll be joining a very highly experienced team which is always striving to improve efficiency of delivery and increased customer satisfaction. You will become a pivotal member of our implementation team, reporting to the Operations Director. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to upskill and avail of further education.
What you will do
- Manage multiple Implementation Projects through all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Taking a lead role in facilitating workshops with clients to understand scope and requirements
- Provide clients with specific guidance on best practice for the use and configuration of PEMAC solutions to best suit the clients business needs
- Chair regular project meetings and steering meetings, ensuring that the project plan, progress, issues, and risks are clearly captured and communicated to all the key stakeholders
- Identify and manage all stakeholders
- Delivery of timely and accurate reporting on project status and timelines
- Ensure Projects are completed on time, within scope and budget
- Deliver client-based training & support
- Provide progress reports to Senior Managers
- Implement, continually improve, and monitor ISO Processes and Standards.
What you will have
- Bachelors or Higher Degree in an IT or Manufacturing related discipline.
- Project Management process knowledge.
- 3+ years’ experience in a Project Management Role within the IT industry.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Team player mentality.
- Expertise in Excel & SQL and relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server particularly).
The following competencies are not essential but very desirable:
- A postgraduate qualification in Project Management or an MBA (or equivalent).
- Business knowledge in Maintenance Management.
- Technical Knowledge of cloud-based platforms such as AWS or Azure.
Why you should work with PEMAC
- We are a fast-growing, ambitious company dedicated to delivering high value, high quality software to our customers.
- We are focused on market leadership and profitability.
- We are passionate about customer service and always look for ways to improve our products and services – all employees have a voice in PEMAC.
- We prioritise the health and wellness of our employees as well as rewarding them for hard work.
- We are a family oriented-company and understand the importance of work-life balance.
- We strive to deliver an enjoyable working environment with a culture of dignity and respect.
- We want ambitious staff to stay with us and encourage career development by providing training, upskilling, and further educational opportunities.
Remuneration Package: Commensurate with experience
Location: PEMAC Headquarters: Cork or Dublin Office.
Application Process: E-mail applications to email@example.com by 30th January 2022