PEMAC is an award-winning provider of maintenance management software for the life sciences, food & beverage, and general manufacturing sectors. With over 30 years’ experience, we are an established player in the market with an impressive portfolio of customers including some of the biggest brand names in Ireland, the UK, Europe, the US, and Australia.
Our dedicated Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS), PEMAC Assets, helps companies reduce equipment breakdowns by analysing the reasons for failure and informing decision making.
About the Role
We are seeking creative and innovative Senior Software Developers (full-time). The successful candidates will become key team members working closely with Product Management to develop solutions that add value to our clients. You will be designing and developing the next generation of PEMAC’s Maintenance Management Solutions. You’ll draw on your depth of experience to guide, mentor and manage junior team members in day-to-day tasks, as well as guiding the strategic direction in the solutions designed and built by PEMAC.
You’ll be joining a team which uses Agile methodologies and is always striving to improve ways of working and development processes to increase our efficiency, security, and quality of releases. You will be using your unique experiences and skills to contribute to the team’s success in delivering high value, high quality software to our customers.
You will become a pivotal member of our virtual worldwide development team, reporting to the Head of Research and Development. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to upskill and avail of further education.
What you will do
- Design, document and develop high quality, secure enterprise solutions using open-source technology.
- Develop Cloud Solutions.
- Develop our mobile platform using Sencha Touch to improve our suite of HTML5 based apps for Android and iOS devices.
- Design & develop automated distribution of cloud solutions.
- Continuously improve quality through the use and improvement of automated test frameworks.
- Liaise with clients to develop Functional & Technical Requirements Specifications.
- Follow the Agile SCRUM Software Development Life Cycle Process.
- Mentor/Lead/Train Software Developers.
- Assist Sales with Proposals.
- Assist Support, Implementation and Quality teams as required.
- Provide End-user Training.
- Implement, continually improve, and monitor ISO Processes and Standards.
What you will learn
- How to build and maintain enterprise level solutions.
- Developing and deploying mobile solutions (IOS & Android).
- Manufacturing Industry knowledge in the field of maintenance management.
What you will have
- Bachelors or Higher Degree in a computer related field.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Team player mentality.
- Expertise in SQL and Relational Databases (Microsoft SQL Server particularly).
- Excellent understanding of Internet Technologies and REST based architectures.
Why you should work with PEMAC
- We are a fast-growing, ambitious company dedicated to delivering high value, high quality software to our customers.
- We are focused on market leadership and profitability.
- We are passionate about customer service and always look for ways to improve our products and services – all employees have a voice in PEMAC.
- We prioritise the health and wellness of our employees as well as rewarding them for hard work.
- We are a family oriented-company and understand the importance of work-life balance.
- We strive to deliver an enjoyable working environment with a culture of dignity and respect.
- We want ambitious staff to stay with us and encourage career development by providing training, upskilling, and further educational opportunities.
Remuneration Package: Commensurate with experience
Location: PEMAC Headquarters: Cork or Dublin Office.
Application Process: E-mail applications to email@example.com by 30th January 2022